Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Service
Please read these conditions carefully before using this website.
By using this website, you acknowledge your assent to the following conditions of use without limitation or qualification. These terms and conditions may be revised at any time by updating this posting without prior notice. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current terms and conditions to which you are bound.
The materials on this website are provided "as is" and without warranties and guarantees of any kind either expressed or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, the company disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose. The company does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. The company does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials on this website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You (and not the company) assume the entire cost of all corrections requested to contracts. The company will make changes to a contract, free of charge, if the changes are requested 2 days after the purchase transaction. Because of the nature of the products of the company, refunds is only done by the discretion of the directors of the company.
This website may be linked to other websites which are not maintained by the company. The company is not responsible for the content of those websites. The inclusion of any link to such websites does not imply approval of or endorsement by the company of the websites or the content thereof.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
While the company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this website, errors or omissions sometimes occur. The company makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the content of this website.
- Service invoices/statements will be sent to the customer via electronic mail in advance or after receiving goods. The customer agrees to submit payment for all invoices upon receipt.
- The company will not be held responsible for any detrimental damages, losses, or claims as a result of a site being suspended.
- The customer agrees that submission of Credit Card or Banking Details to the company constitutes authorisation by the customer for the company to bill the specified Credit Card or Bank Account for all fees owed by the customer to the company.
- The website user hereby binds himself/herself in his/her personal capacity as co-debtor in solidum for the full amount owed to the company and agrees that the Standard Conditions will apply mutatis mutandis to him/her and he/she renounces the benefits of excursion and division.
VALUE ADDED TAX
VAT is not currently payable on orders.
If the buyer selects the 'Manual Deposit' option, instructions will be given on how to deposit monies into the House of Contracts bank account and would it be subject to the following rules:
- The exact amount must be paid.
- The payment must be identified by supplying the order number and surname in the reference section of the deposit slip or on the electronic transfer.
- No transfers may be made from ATM's.
- Cheque deposits are subject to a clearing period.
- No bank deposits are accepted from outside the borders of South Africa.
- Unpaid bank deposit orders are cancelled after five business days.
- Member certifies that he/she is of legal age in the country of his/her residence to enter into this agreement.
- Where acting on behalf of a Sole Proprietor, Partnership, Close Corporation, PTY (Ltd), LTD or any other form of company/legal entity, the person hereby confirms that he/she has full permission/authority to act on behalf said legal entity.
LITIGATION AND ATTORNEY'S FEES
In the event of any dispute arising out of or relating to this agreement, such dispute shall be resolved in Pretoria, South Africa.
The Customer shall be liable to the company for all legal expenses on the Attorney Client scale of an Attorney and Counsel incurred by the company in the event of (a) any default by the Customer or (b) any litigation in regard to the validity and enforceability of this agreement. The Customer will also be liable for any collection or valuation fees incurred. The Customer agrees that the company shall not be liable to make payment of security into Court in terms of section 62 of the Magistrateâ€™s Court Act, as amended. The Customer hereby consents to the jurisdiction of the Magistrates Court. The Customer chooses Domicilium citandi et executandi for services of all documents and processes the address entered in. In the case of a customer owing funds to the company, for whatever reason, the customer consents to default judgement being taken against him / her in terms of the section 58 of the Magistrates court act in the case of non performance.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT AND SEVERABILITY
This represents the complete agreement and understanding between the company and Customer with respect to the subject matter herein. No agreement will be enforceable by client if not reduces to writing and originally signed by an authorised member of the company. In the event that any term or provision of this agreement is held by a court to be unenforceable, then the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Use of the company's services constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions contained in this agreement and any amendments thereto. By buying a contract you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to the above Terms and Conditions and results of this site.