IT'S ALMOST TIME! SUBMISSION DEADLINE: APRIL 30TH 2019
We understand that putting your ATR and WSP Reports together is a lengthy and tedious process, however it is imperative that these reports are compiled and submitted on time to avoid the following penalties:
1. Dropping one or two B-BBEE Levels
2. Zero access to Discretionary Grant Funding
3. Forfeiting your 20% claim on Skills Development
4. Forfeiting the Skills Development points on your BEE scorecard
Avoid penalties and paper frustration...let US take care of your submissions while YOU focus on the business at hand.
With growth comes an increase in compliances. For those that have reached the benchmark of earning an annual payroll of R500 000 know that they have to start paying SDL (Skills Development Levy) to SARS, but do you know what it is and why you are paying for it?
There are more benefits!
Having an approved Annual Training report with their SETA, organisations can then put Learnerships in place to assist with the upskilling of their employees. Even though funding of Learnerships can be costly, SETA registered Learnership Discretionary Funding can be applied for through the SETA. Valuable B-BBEE points can be achieved through training spend and Learnerships that are in place with both employed and unemployed Learners.
DISCRETIONARY GRANTS CURRENTLY OPEN
• FOODBEV SETA: 18 FEBRUARY 2019 - 15 MARCH 2019
• FASSET: 28 FEBRAURY 2019 - 8 MARCH 2019
• MERSETA: INCLUDE IN PIVOTAL TRAINING PLAN DUE 30 APRIL 2019
• WR SETA: INCLUDE IN PIVOTAL TRAINING PLAN DUE 30 APRIL 2019
• FP&M SETA: INCLUDE IN PIVOTAL TRAINING PLAN DUE 30 APRIL 2019