Discretionary Grant Applications - CETA
Discretionary Grant Notice: Construction Education and Training Authority
CLOSING DATE: 31 OCTOBER 2017
Public Entities: All Government Departments [National, Provincial and Local - Municipalities], Public TVET Colleges, Public Institutions of Higher Education (Universities); State-owned enterprises, built environment councils and other organs of state.
Private and Non-Governmental Entities
Private Entities: Proprietary Limited [(PTY) Ltd] Companies, Limited companies (Ltd or PLC), Close Corporations (CC), All Private companies (both levy paying and non-levy paying) encompassing Private training providers and Private institutions of higher education.
Private Entities: Proprietary Limited [(PTY) Ltd] Companies, Limited companies (Ltd or PLC), Close Corporations (CC), All Private companies (both levy paying and non-levy paying) encompassing Private training providers and Private Institutions, Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs), Non-profit Organisations (NPOs) Non-Profit Companies (NPCs), Community Based Organisations (CBOs), Co-operatives, Faith Based Organisations (FBOs), Employer Associations and Trade Unions.
CETA Established SMMEs
Small, Medium and Micro-Sized Enterprise entities established through direct assistance and support from the CETA.
- Wall and Floor Tiler
- Electrical Construction
- National Certificate: Construction Supervision
- National Certificate: Community House Building
- National Certificate: Building and Civil Construction
- National Certificate: Construction Road Worker
- Further Education and Training Certificate: Plumbing
- National Certificate: Construction Health & Safety
- Further Education and Training Certificate: Construction Supervision