New Compliance service offered by The Compliance Hub
To provide compensation for disablement caused by occupational injuries or diseases sustained or contracted by employees in the course of their employment, or for death resulting from such injuries or diseases; and to provide for matters connected therewith.
- Need your company registered for COIDA ?
- Don’t know how to do Returns of earnings ?
- Need a letter of Good standing for tender purposes ?
For your employees to be able to claim for injury on duty, your company needs to be registered for COIDA and all returns and payments must be up to date .
Is this law ? According to the COIDA act all employers that are not exempt have to register for Compensation.
Need to get a Letter of Good Standing ?
- Criteria to meet :
- Employer must be registered with Fund.
- Employer must have submitted all returns of earnings.
- Employer must be fully assessed.
- Employers must have paid/settled all debt owed to the COIDA fund.
- ( All this is stated in the COIDA ACT )
Be aware of fake letters that are being issued.
Let The Complaince Hub assist you in getting this complaince done.