CHIETA WSP/ATR Submissions Process
Please be advised that CHIETA is no longer using the services of IT Aware as a service provider for MANDATORY GRANT WSP/ATR services. CHIETA is currently finalizing the new submission process for the capturing of the 2019 Mandatory Grants applications. This process and related documentation will be communicated and circulated to stakeholder closer to the official opening of the Mandatory Grant WSP/ATR application process.
The CHIETA Planned 2019 Mandatory Grants WSP/ATR Application and Submission Process:
- Kindly note the Mandatory Grant WSP/ATR application process is planned to open during February 2019 and will close on the 30th of April 2019 by close of business, 16:00 pm.
- As per a CHIETA defined process, all training must be reported to reflect from 1 January 2018 to 31 December 2018 for training complete (ATR), and 1 January 2019 to 31 December 2019 for planned training (WSP)
- We encourage all stakeholders, especially large stakeholders (1000+employees) who wish to start the source data capturing process early to download the manual source data capturing template from the CHIETA website or request the same from your nearest regional offices.
- The guidelines will become available for download from the CHIETA website closer to the opening of the process, which will outline the entire submission process and steps to follow.
- Additional support where required will be provided through the CHIETA Regional Offices.